SHIPPING AND RETURNS
At Dilligaf, we believe in spreading happiness. If we made a mistake with your order, we want to make it right. Please follow the guidelines below for all returns and exchanges.
- All returns must be authorized
- To receive authorization for a return, you must contact Customer Service at email@example.com and obtain a Return Authorization (RA number). All returns that are not exchanged for another item are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All items must be returned in new, unworn, and unwashed condition with original tags attached
- Please note: we do not take backorders. If the requested items to exchange are not in stock by the time we process your RA, your credit card will be refunded for the value of the items returned to our warehouse
- If you received the wrong item or a defective item, you must notify us within 5 business days to qualify for a return or exchange. If you fail to notify us within 5 business days of receipt, we cannot authorize your return or exchange
- Once you receive your RA number, please ship the item(s) back within 10 business days to receive an exchange or the RA number becomes invalid. Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs
- Shipping is non-refundable on returns and or exchanges, unless there was an error on our behalf. If such an error occurs, we will refund up to $5.95 for return shipping
- RAs must be requested within three weeks of the original ship date for all domestic orders, and within one month of the original ship date for international orders
- If possible, please return your item(s) in the original shipping box and insure your package for the full value of merchandise. Please use the delivery service of your choice
- You must include your RA number in your return. We are not responsible for lost or damaged return packages. We will notify you via e-mail once your return has been processed.
PO Box 574
Lake George, NY 12845